For 57 years, we have been a strong national voice for the recognition and celebration of adult and community education. Our members play an important role in shaping our policies, informing our research and strengthening our advocacy.
- Free access to ALA’s online professional development
- Advocacy across community, business and government for an integrated and well-resources adult education sector
- Subscription to the Australia Journal of Adult Learning and to ALA’s national quarterly magazine Quest
- Access to exclusive member networks and content; including podcasts and resources
- Invitations and discounts to special events including ALA forums, summits and conferences
PLUS for organisations
- Free access to ALA’s online professional development, member news and information for staff and team members
- Free advertising of jobs and events through ALA publications, website and social media platforms
- Approval to use ALA member branding in your advertising and promotion
- Free booking of our online training room
- Priority listing in our national ACE course directory (for not for profit providers only)
- Priority listing as ACE RTOs on national ACE directory.
Redeem any coupon codes at checkout.
Membership admission is at the discretion of the ALA Board and requires acceptance of the ALA Member Code of Conduct.