Your satisfaction is important to us. You are able to refund or exchange an item that is defective or meets the following criteria:
- The item received is significantly different from the sample or description.
- The item is considered unsafe.
- The item doesn’t do what we said it would, or is not what you asked for.
Do I require proof of purchase?
Yes, all returns and refunds require proof of purchase.
We cannot accept a return or offer a refund in the following circumstances:
- Product has been used, worn or damaged.
- Labels are missing from product.
- Item is deemed unsaleable.
- In circumstances where you have simply changed your mind about the item.
How will my refund be processed?
Items must be returned within 14 days via Australia Post. Item/s must be returned in saleable condition (labels must be attached and the item must be unworn, unused and as sold). For returns to be processed, you must retain your proof of purchase. Refunds will then be credited to your original method of payment.
Where should I post my return to?
Please return the product to us within 14 days via Australia Post to:
Adult Learning Australia
45 Moreland Street,
FOOTSCRAY VIC 3011