The Australian Journal of Adult Learning (AJAL) is published three times each year. It promotes critical thinking and research in the field of adult learning as well as the theory, research and practice of adult and community education. Each issue features articles that have been double, blind-peer refereed.
- Three editions of AJAL each year
- FREE access to a digital archive of AJAL
- FREE access to full editions of AJAL in pdf format for member dashboard.
Non members can:
- Join ALA to receive 3 editions of AJAL each year
- Access the digital archive to purchase AJAL articles
- Purchase an edition of AJAL
- Sign up for an international subscription
Publish an article in AJAL article
- Click here to submit an article for consideration in the Australian Journal of Adult Learning