Network West is seeking a suitably skilled and experienced Network Coordinator to lead the strengthening, support and advocacy for our member Neighbourhood Houses and Community Centres across the Western Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
- Are you experienced in Community Governance, Networking, Community Development and Stakeholder Management?
- Are you passionate about Connecting, Advocating and Strengthening Community and Community Organisations?
Based in Spotswood, Network West is an Incorporated Association governed by a Committee of Management. Our Mission, using a Community Development framework, is to support, strengthen and advocate for our 54 member Neighbourhood Houses / Community Centres across the municipalities of Brimbank, Hobsons Bay, Maribyrnong, Melbourne, Melton, Moonee Valley and Wyndham, in the areas of governance, management, operational and program development.
The part-time (32 hours per week) role is a highly autonomous position responsible for; supporting and resourcing member houses and centres, building and strengthening partnerships, advocating on key issues on behalf of members, managing day-to-day operations of the organisation through a community development framework and implementing our key strategic strategies:
- To build sector capacity.
- To raise the profile of Neighbourhood Houses.
- To provide support for individual neighbourhood houses.
- To facilitate a collective approach.
To read more and apply, please click here.