General Manager – Pines Learning
- Do you inspire others?
- Are you a strategic thinker?
- Can you balance your business acumen with creativity and compassion?
Then look no further! Located in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, Pines Learning (www.pineslearning.com.au), is looking for a dynamic leader to maximise the growth opportunities for the Centre. Pines Learning provides quality, diverse, lifelong learning opportunities in an encouraging environment. Pines Learning offers non-accredited courses as part of the Learn Local network, national and state accredited courses as a Registered Training Organisation and provides a state registered childcare centre.
What you will do
- Together with the Board lead and develop Pines Learning’s strategy exploring and maximising new opportunities for growth
- Engage, inspire and develop the team, encouraging a culture of creativity and innovation, to ensure Pines Learning goals and objectives are met
- Extend Pines Learning’s impact and strengthen relationships
- Be responsible for ensuring compliance and reporting requirements are met and risks mitigated
- Build Pines Learning’s profile as a quality provider of programs and services, across the community and the education and training sector more broadly
What you will bring
- Qualifications and experience in the provision of community, adult and further education and/or vocational education and training and/or human services
- Experience in working with a Board of Directors and working with a diverse range of people
- Proven experience as a Leader in a medium organisation
- Evidence of strategic thinking
- Be an excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Demonstrated understanding of financial and human resources management
What this opportunity offers
- Opportunity to impact the local community positively
- A Board who will support you to reach higher and explore new ground
- Generous salary and the opportunity for salary sacrificing
- Friendly, committed team
If this sounds like you, please apply. We promise to get back to you because we understand the effort that goes into your application. Please include an up-to-date resume and complete the following statement in your cover letter:
“I believe the most important aspects to being a great leader are……”
Applications close 2 September 2022.
For further information about the role or a copy of the position description please email email@example.com