New issue of Australian Journal of Adult Learning out now!
- An age of endarkenment? Can adult education still make a difference?
- A vocational stream for social care workers: A case study
- Transformative learning through mindfulness: Exploring the mechanism of change
Thomas Howard Morris
- Misconceptions in the knowledge of vocational fitness students and graduates
Daniel J Jolley, Melissa Davis and Andrew P Lavender
- Opportunities for change: What factors influence non-traditional students to enrol in higher education?
Deanna McCall, Deborah Western and Melissa Petrakis
- Making the intangible, tangible: Assessment design that fosters curiosity, confidence and collaboration during international short-term study tours for Australian students
Mark William Pennings, Debra Flanders Cushing, Rafael Gomez and Clare Dyson