Quest is published quarterly. It features an informative mix of feature writing, news, analysis and stories from the ground for a national and international audience.
Download the latest Quest.
- A copy of Quest each quarter
- Access the archive of previous editions
Non members can:
Australian Journal of Adult Learning
The Australian Journal of Adult Learning (AJAL) is published three times each year. It promotes critical thinking and research in the field of adult learning as well as the theory, research and practice of adult and community education. Each issue features articles that have been double, blind-peer refereed.
- Three editions of AJAL each year
- FREE access to a digital archive of AJAL
- FREE access to full editions of AJAL in pdf format for member dashboard
Non members can:
- Join ALA to receive 3 editions of AJAL each year
- Access the digital archive to purchase AJAL articles
- Purchase an edition of AJAL
- Sign up for an international subscription
Publish an article in AJAL article
- Click here to submit an article for consideration in the Australian Journal of Adult Learning
Lifelong & Lifewide: Stories of Adults Learning
Lifelong & Lifewide is a collection of ten personal stories that document life change through adult learning.
The stories span all states and territories of Australia, all ages and a great diversity of communities and issues, including disabilities, Indigenous adult learning, adult literacy and migrant learners.
Lifelong & Lifewide draws an intimate portrait of the value of adult learning to individuals and their communities. Also available in class packs.
Contact us for details.